Evolve’s “Work From Home” Awareness Challenge
Working from home is proving to be an incredibly effective method to fight the spread of coronavirus. By slowing the rate of infection, we can “flatten the curve” by reducing the number of active cases that could potentially overwhelm doctors, hospitals, police, schools, and vaccine manufacturers.
In an effort to support the fight against coronavirus, Evolve is launching a “Work From Home” Awareness Challenge to keep everyone motivated, energized, and excited to work from home! The challenge will run from April 1st – 31st with weekly updates on Evolve’s social media every Friday. The winners will be announced on May 1st.
How do I participate in the #WFH Awareness Challenge?
- Have a family member take a picture of you “working from home”
- Nominate 2 people in your network to participate in the challenge
- Submit everything to [email protected]
Are there any awards for the best photos?
Yes! Evolve’s staff will vote on the top 3 photos to win:
- A Visa Gift Card: 1st place – $500, 2nd place – $250, 3rd place – $100
- A WFH Gift Basket
- Recognition on an Evolve Social Media post (LinkedIn, Instagram, & Facebook)
- A Feature on Evolve’s Website
- Invitation to the Evolve Team’s Virtual Happy Hour
Together, we can reach tens of thousands of people with the message: We are fighting this virus together, in solidarity, working from home!