Secure Your Home Office: 5 Free Easy Steps
Cyber criminals are successfully hacking people working from home.
Don’t be one of them! Here are 5 free and easy tips to secure your home office:
1. Secure Your Accounts: Enhance your login security.
- Check If You Have Been Hacked: HaveIBeenPwned
- Set Up 2 Factor Authentication: Providers & Directions + Phone Authenticators Android | iPhone
- Password Manager: Store, Secure, & Generate Strong Passwords
2. Secure Your Devices: Identify malware before it is too late.
- Turn on Anti-Virus Software: Microsoft Defender
- DNS – Automatically Block Websites with Malware: Quad 9
- Block Pop-Up Ads: AdBlock
3. Secure Phishing Threat: Train your eye to phishing & social engineering attacks.
- Awareness Training Video: Google Education
- Understand COVID-19 Phishing Techniques: COVID-19 Cyber Attacks